I should be packing but why not procrastinate as much as possible and write a blog post?
Much more fun, I agree.
We move in T minus 5 days.
Am I ready? Not at all but it's going to happen no matter what. At this point, I'm sort of ready to just get it over with. Every single weekend is filled with purging, packing, etc etc etc. I'm over it. Let's just move on and be done with it. It's only a year of living in the rental with a million problems.
Moving on to much better things....
Let's talk about my current must haves!
1. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil -- I got a sample of this at Sephora while in Ohio surprising my cousin for her 50th birthday. I use a teeny drop of it every day and it works wonders in the smoothing, shine, and frizz busting departments. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm a big fan.
2. Gold Starfish Havaianas -- I used to wear my silver pair (sold our, similar here) just about every day so I obviously came to the conclusion that I needed a gold pair since I wear a ton of gold jewelry and accessories. I looked high and low and finally found these on Amazon. Now I wear my gold pair every day. I'm a Havaiana flip flop addict in the summer. It feels so good to get that off of my chest.
3. Estee Lauder Eye Cream and Moisturizer -- I wasn't thrilled with the previous eye cream I was using so I did some research on the best brands and Estee Lauder is near the top of the list. I decided to give it a try since it's not crazy expensive and easy to find. They were right! I love it! So much that I got the day moisturizer and foundation. They are all making me so very happy...and smooth. Oh so smooth.
4. We Were Liars -- I'm halfway through this book and it's my favorite summer read so far. I can't wait to find out what happens to all of the interesting characters. If only I wasn't so exhausted at night and could stay up to read more than 5 pages at a time.
5. GOOP -- Sign up now! I love reading my daily GOOP. It's a daily post filled with all kinds of information like travel guides, recipes, health advice, product recommendations, and more. I read it and The Skimm on the daily. You can sign up for their e-mails or like them on Facebook and it will pop up in your news feed!
6. Foam Rollers -- Speaking of GOOP, this article on the benefits of foam rollers was very enlightening. It's a must read! I purchased this one off of Amazon and oh my, it hurts so good. It's perfect for me since I have all sorts of musculoskeletal issues from Lupus. I'm especially hoping it will help my hip bursitis issues.
7. Florence -- My favorite Trish McEvoy lipstick color is back in stock so I snatched one up today. I was also sold on the lip primer. I've been wearing them all day and my lips are sooooo soft. Get you some!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because it's my birthday month!!! Let's hope this move doesn't ruin the whole thing, maybe just the first half. It's my last year in my 30s. Let's make it fabulous!