I was mucho skeptical about these strange colored stickers when I bought them. I mean, nothing beats a professional manicure, right?! Well, if you're like me and your manicures only last a few days, you may change your tune.
- I'm on day 8 and my nails still look pretty darn good. My regular ole mani would be horrific by now!
- There's no drying down time.
- The application process is easy, but a little time consuming (though, not really when you consider you don't have to drive to the salon and back).
- The "Tu Tu Much" color is a very natural light pink and would suit most skin types (think OPI bubble bath). There are many color options, but most of them are wild prints that I'm a smidge too old to sport. There is a lovely brown hue that I plan to don in the Fall months!
- It's only...wait for it...$8.
Not too shabby, eh? Try it out and let me know what you think!