In honor of all things spooky on this Halloween Eve, I've comprised a list of 10 things I find terrifying (in no particular order):
1. Anything and everything bad happening to Baby Girl.
4. Roller Coasters
6. Swimming (Yes it's true. I had a traumatic experience as a child and I hate the water.)
7. Shark Attacks
8. Anything happening to me and Mr. BMJ that would leave Baby Girl without parents.
9. Boxers (the dog breed - another childhood experience)
10. Public Restrooms (I'm even terrified of potty training Baby Girl because I don't want her to use the nasty bathrooms. I almost threw up in the local Barnes and Noble the other day. If you could bottle the smell, you could use it as a biological weapon. The built-up dirt and human waste was unbelievable. I took pictures just for you. You're welcome.)
What scares the daylights out of you?