me, and all of my ridiculous, embarrassing quirks for everyone to read. I just want us to be closer...like one big happy family...or you can be totally judgmental and never read my blog again. I hope it's the former!
1. I grind my teeth so hard, I have to wear a night guard and have had 2 gum surgeries (I need another one ASAP).
2. When I blow my nose, it sounds like a fog horn. It's hereditary. My dad does the same thing. I'm dying to see if Baby Girl inherits it! It's so lady-like.
3. I watch General Hospital at 2pm most days while Baby Girl is napping. Yep, unrealistic, mindless entertainment. Actually, it's on right now as I write this blog post.
4. I cry while watching movies. It doesn't matter if they're drama, action, or animated, they usually cause the waterworks. I try to hold it back, but that makes it even worse.
5. I love to sleep. I always have. If I can get a nap in every day, I'm a happy girl. It's usually just 20-30 minutes, but every little bit helps!
6. I don't do Christmas cards. I love to receive them, but I never ever send them. I think it's probably because we didn't do them when I was growing up.
7. I'm obsessed with not having wrinkles. I've tried a million different products, including Botox, to prevent and reverse them. I'm religious about washing my face and using moisturizer. I even sleep on a silk pillowcase to prevent them. Occasionally, I have nightmares about waking up looking like a shriveled up old woman.
8. I have a horrible temper. I've been known to throw things across the room when I'm really angry.
9. I hate to fold and put away laundry. I've had the same basket of clean laundry in my closet that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I will try to ignore it as long as possible.
10. I have 38,639 emails in my Yahoo Inbox. It just got too carried away and I gave up. I receive about 100/day from shopping sites. Ugh. I don't even bother checking it anymore. If you need to contact me, please use my g-mail address!
11. I love slippers. I don't wear shoes in my house. I don't like clip clopping around in uncomfortable shoes when it's completely unnecessary. I like the flip flop padded kind so my toes can breathe and it feels like I'm walking on clouds. I fondly refer to them as my "house shoes."
12. I love to watch scary movies, shows, etc. Mr. BMJ doesn't like to watch them with me, so I watch them when he has plans and is gone for the evening. I get so scared, I can't get off the couch for fear something is going to "get" me. I blame my mom. She had horror movie marathon parties with me and my BFF neighbor when I was in the 5th grade. We watched all Exorcists and Poltergeists in one sitting.
13. I think we all know that I like my wine in the evenings....
I hope this has helped us grow! I would love to hear some of your crazy quirks. Start sharing!