- I chopped several inches off and I'm still figuring out how to "style" it.
- I colored it closer to my natural color and I'm still getting used to myself as a "blondette."
- I wash and blow dry may hair at night before bed because it's impossible to do with Baby Girl every morning.
- After applying a smoothing product to your damp hair, blow dry the top of your head first.
- Most importantly, don't shake the blow-dryer back and forth (we all do this, right? bad news is that makes the hair fly in different directions creating frizz), rather move the dryer up and down the length of your hair in quick, steady strokes.
- After the crown is completely dry, finish drying the rest of your hair in small sections until each is completely dry.
Try it out and tell me what you think!