2. Just polished off this bag of sickly sweet gummies. Even my child's snacks aren't safe with me. What is my problem? They aren't even good. I'm pretty sure the entire bag wasn't intended to eat in one sitting either.
3. Thinking about the $45 bill I received for the TV repair man to come in and "diagnose and fix" my TV. A plug had slightly wiggled its way out of the back of the TV set. He spent a total of 5 minutes in my house. Really? Maybe I need to do that for a living....
4. Wanting to go downtown to spend my $50 off Tommy Bahama coupon. I'm lusting after this maxi dress.
6. Feeling anxious because I have NOTHING planned for dinner. Oops. Today did not go as planned.
7. Feeling sorry for my poor cat. He's looking at me with desperation though he has a full bowl of food. Dementia much? What do you do for a demented cat?!
8. Hoping Baby Girl feels better soon. We're on day 7 of this nastiness. She had another fever again before her nap. My heart hurts for her.
9. Needing to do laundry, clean the kitchen, figure out dinner, clean the litter box, change the sheets on the bed, and a million other things. Instead, I'm rambling on about nothing on this blog post. I guess it's your fault I'm not getting those things done! ;)
10. Wishing I had a fresh pedicure (like the picture below...3 weeks ago). I have this weird thing about long toenails. They totally gross me out and make my toes hurt. That's my current situation.
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I don't have time to be sick. Hoda is coming to see me in 2 days, I have 2 birthday parties on Saturday, and a Cinco de Mayo party on Sunday.