It's obvious I'm not in the best of moods, so I'm going to embrace my blahs and give you a pet peeves list. Promise, cross my heart, with a cherry on top that I'll be more chipper next week (the weather is supposed to be better - I think I have SADD - Seasonal Affective Depression Disorder).
My Top 5 Pet Peeves (in no particular order and don't worry, I have about a million I could list, I just didn't feel like being on the computer all day):
1. LOL - I don't mean to offend any of you regular "lol" users out there, but enough already. Most of the time this annoying abbreviation follows something that is honestly not even funny, certainly not laugh out loud funny. Ugh. Can't we come up with a new phrase like ITIRFBYMN - "I think it's really funny but you may not."?
2. Licking Food Off Of One's Fingers - Bleh. Use a napkin already. Slobber is the worst. I don't want to see (or smell) it glistening on my neighbor's fingers while I'm trying to eat. Bleh. I already said that. It deserves a double bleh for sure. That ruined my appetite. Now I won't be eating donut #3. Maybe I can use this to my advantage and have someone lick their fingers so I lose my appetite and will lose my extra 9 lbs. Hmmmmm.............
3. Acting Like We've Never Met When We Actually Have Several Times - I don't expect everyone I've met to remember my name. Goodness knows I'm the worst at remembering names and say "Hey Girl" when I can't remember. I do, however, expect some sort of recognition that we've met a million times before and a simple "Hi, it's good to see you again, my name is Ethel" will suffice. Even a "Hey, we've met before, but I can't remember how I know you" is perfectly fine. Does this happen to you too or am I just completely forgettable?
4. When Someone Follows Me On Instagram Or Twitter And Then Unfollows Me After I Follow Them Back - Seriously? That's pretty sad and desperate. Unfortunately, bloggers seem to be the biggest culprits of this rude behavior. I guess it's a blog eat blog world out there.
5. When I Get Treated Poorly As A Customer By An Employee - If they hate their jobs so much then they should find another one. The reason they're there is because of the customer. I can't tell you how many times a shop employee or waitress has acted like I'm bothering them by walking in their store. It makes me CRAZY! I want to go all "Pretty Woman" on them. Remember when you wouldn't help me? Big mistake, big, HUGE!
Okay, I feel a little better now. What are your pet peeves?
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because it's Mr. BMJ's birthday week. He needs someone to help him celebrate, right?!