2. Polishing off the bag of Trader Joe's twizzlers left by Christina who babysat all day yesterday. I think she's secretly trying to get me fat since she knows they are my kryptonite.
3. Totally obsessed with "Nashville." Now that's a show I would pull a 12 hr shift for! I can't wait to see what happens tonight! The talent, the drama, the romance.... Don't you just love it?
4. Excited about the double birthday party tonight at Taco Boy for my lady loves Lauren and Meredith! Cadillac margaritas, chips salsa and cheese dip, and girl time here I come! Happy Birthday sistas!
5. Sporting natural beachy waves thanks to my new Oribe Apres Beach Spray. It's what Shay from Mix and Match Family uses (you know, Bachelor Sean's sweet blogging sister). I lust after her gorgeous hair!
6. Seriously needing a mani/pedi for this gorgeous flip flop weather that rolled in this week. Have you seen this miracle polish? I'm going to order it ASAP!!!! It's an instant French manicure polish that makes nail beds pinker and tips whiter with one coat. It's called Nail Glow, but I think that MIB (Miracle in a Bottle) would be more fitting.
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because we've set a closing date for the rental. May 29th! Cross your manicured fingers and toes friends!