1. My May Sample Society Box. Wowsers. I know I've told you all about this, but if you haven't already joined, do it now! They just get better and better! It's like the beauties who put these things together have ESP. I always need everything they send me! Here's what was in this month's:
*Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist
*Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - Feels soft, not greasy!
*Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream SPF 30 - It's a really good one!!!
*Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain - Used and loved it! It changes to perfectly compliment your skin tone.
*Kate Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes
3. Finally having some decent photos of myself for the blog and my future acting gigs. Christina from Hungry Meets Healthy took them this morning at Waterfront Park. We were honestly in the only section of Mt. Pleasant that didn't get rained on. It was meant to be! We had fun too!
4. Some of Baby Girl's potty training supplies came today from Amazon (the potty watch is my favorite). You can't potty train without these essentials, right?
5. Having fresh herbs and meyer lemons from my backyard.
6. The Bachelorette is premiering on May 20th. Can I get a Hell Yeah for nonsense reality TV about relationships that never work out! Why do we get sucked in every time!?
7. Booking a stay at The Sanctuary for an end of the month business meeting! Yes please!!!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I'm sitting here watching TV, with a honey mask on my face, in the bathtub, fireplace burning, typing on my computer (because I realized I stupidly forgot my signature p.s.), and relaxing after a busy day. Good stuff. Another busy one planned for tomorrow! Here's to feeling extra happy these days.