The Roaring 20s were the most glamorous, gorgeous, amazing decade.
If time travel was real, the 1920s is where I would go, without question.
I'm obsessed with the clothes, accessories, furniture, music, parties, the list goes on and on.
If you're even half as smitten with the era as I am, you have to go see "The Great Gatsby."
I read the book in High School but don't remember much about it other than I really liked it. Now I remember. It's a bittersweet love story.
I'm a sucker for a good love story. Aren't you?
- The cast is perfection, especially with these gorgeous faces:
- The music is out of this world! Jay-Z dominated the movie. Need I say more? This catchy remake by Fergie is one of my favorites from the soundtrack:
- The cinematography, set, and costumes are spectacular, especially if you see it in 3D:
- The film takes place in New York. NYC in the 1920s? Yes please!
- You can even play a drinking game while watching (thanks to my funny and thirsty friend Buffie). It's simple. Just take a sip every time you hear Gatsby say "Old Sport."
Warning: take little sips, he says it about every 30 seconds.
I give it a 2 thumbs up on the Baby Mama Juice meter.
Go see it and tell me what you think!
Want more 20s glam? Watch these:
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I'm off to Charlotte tomorrow for a fun girl's weekend at Bloggy Boot Camp with one of my besties, Catherine. I was asked to be an Ambassador for Keurig at the conference. I'm so excited and honored (and a little nervous)!