Tomorrow I will be the big 37.
It's not really a milestone birthday, but I'm definitely feeling this one.
I've always had 20/20 vision, but in the past few weeks I've concluded that I need reading glasses (which, by the way, I had a bad dream about last night).
My hearing has gotten much worse and it's not going to be long before I need a hearing aid. No joke.
I finally admitted that I will never be an XXS ever again. Like ever. I got rid of all the tiny clothes in my closet.
This year will I will be celebrating my 20 year high school reunion.
I'm a little afraid of growing older and am going to fight it every step of the way.
I'm sharing a few of my easy, affordable anti-aging beauty secrets in case you're in this fight with me! (Hey Melissa and Amy, this answers your skin-care product "Ask Me Anything" questions!)
What can I say? I'm a giver. Even on my birthday!
1. I wash my face EVERY NIGHT and EVERY MORNING! I like Cerave because it's a mild, moisturizing face wash that gets all the make-up off easily.
|Cerave Hydrating Cleanser - $11.99|
2. I've started using pure Vitamin E oil on my face at night. It seems thick, but it's all soaked in by the time I wake up in the morning. I've noticed a difference in a few, short weeks. This is a keeper. And it's cheap!
|Vitamin E Oil - $7.99|
3. The older you get, the bigger your pores get. The bigger your pores get, the more gunk gets in them. It's not a pretty sight. I use my Clarisonic with this new pore cleansing scrub every other day. Wow. It's made a remarkable difference in the size of my pores.
|Clarisonic Deep Pore Daily Cleanser - $27|
4. I use an eye cream every night and every day. This is, hands down, the best I've ever tried.
|Lumiere Eye Cream - $85|
5. I use a daily moisturizer with SPF. I'm currently using this one. It's just the perfect amount of moisture for daytime.
|Clarins Bright Plus HP - $62|
6. I can't believe it's taken me 36 years to break down and get this hair brush. It's amazing. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Definitely. We have to take care of those aging locks too!
|Mason Pearson "Popular Mixture" Brush - $170|
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because Baby Girl's surgery recovery has been tough. She was feeling awful this weekend and was unbearable to be around. Poor little one. I hope the worst part is over. For all of our sakes.