There's still time to place your order and get the presents to me on time!
My big day is on the 20th.
My Birthday List is has several repeats from my Christmas Wish List. I guess that means I really, really, really
want need them!
1. I need a really good camera and it would be perfect if it came just in time for my NYC Fashion Week debut! I need proof that I was there! Nothing too big, though. It must fit in my bag (ahem, see below).
|Nikon D5200 Digital Camera|
2. I saw this bag at Gwynn's and almost died of bag lust. OMG. It's so much better in person. Drool-worthy actually. How fabu would this be on my arm at Fashion Week? Gah!
|Tory Burch Priscilla Calf Hair Satchel|
3. I'm still dreaming about this Restoration Hardware tall mirror for the wall on my staircase. I would take any of their large mirrors, but this one is the most affordable. Who doesn't love a huge, antiqued mirror?
|Restoration Hardware Antiqued-Glass Mirror 44" W x 60" H|
4. So, we have a white couch. I know, I know, it's so impractical with 3 kids. But, it's so so pretty. We usually keep it covered with a blanket to protect it from pet fur and grubby little hands. Now that Goobie is gone, we don't need as much protection. How luxurious would this be draped over the bottom cushions?!
|Restoration Hardware Luxe Fur Throws|
5. I found my outfit for Fashion Week! The reveal will be soon! Here's a hint...leather leggings. These shoes would be icing on the couture cake!
|Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Sandals|
6. I've been dying to try these products. Just a travel set will do. That way I can test the waters to see if I want to make a big commitment.
|Rodan + Fields Redefine Set|
|Algenist Retinol Firming and Lifting Serum|
|Nerium Age-Defying Treatment|
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I'm finally a ".com". I've owned it for a year and a half, but my smart blog designer converted it over for me! You can update the blog web address on your readers and sidebars!