So, I actually got the day of the week right this time. Last time I posted a Ten On Tuesday, it was Wednesday and I had no clue. Sometimes I amaze myself. Not in a good way.
Anywhootles, here's 10 things to chew on:
1. I'm snacking on these right now. I figure they're better for me than twizzlers or gummy lifesavers. They're pretty tasty and made from real fruit.
|Simply Balanced Blueberry Pomegranate Fruit Twists|
2. I'm wearing my new glasses. I sport them every afternoon while I catch up on e-mails and write my blog posts. They're my first pair of glasses and I'm growing quite fond of them. They make me feel all smart and stuff. If you knew how many pictures I had to take to get one I didn't hate, you would laugh. I hate selfies.
3. I'm so looking forward to watching more episodes of "The Blacklist" tonight. It's a new show on NBC and it's soooooo good. I see another addiction happening. There have only been 6 episodes so far so it won't be hard to catch up.
4. I'm still holding on to hope that my couture Carmen Marc Valvo arrives before Saturday afternoon. I'm just not feeling the J.Crew dress I bought as a backup. Please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please get here!!!
5. I turned into a Tiger Mom today at school pick-up. Some kid was seriously beating up on poor sweet Baby Girl. She was saying "please stop" and "I don't like that" but he just kept on smacking her. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I rushed in and rescued my baby. His grandparents were picking him up and witnessed what went down. The teachers made him say he was sorry. The grandparents didn't say a thing. Now I understand where his bad behavior comes from. Ain't nobody gonna be messin with my Baby Girl.
6. Baby Girl is loving her tent. We had a time getting it up and had to add an "extender." She loves to sit in there and "read" books or play games on the iPad. I found two new canvases to go over her dresser that tie in the teal, pink, and gray palette of her room.
|Land of Nod Tent / Canvases from Celadon|
7. I'm heading over to Sugar Snap Pea's new Mt. Pleasant store tomorrow afternoon. They're having a 20% off sale on Tea Collection. I can't wait to see how cute the new store is! Stop by, ask for Z, and tell her I sent you! I've been dreaming of this sweater for Baby Girl. I may have to snatch it up since it's on sale!
|Tea Collection Cozy Chic Sweater|
8. I've already raved about the night cream and now I'm going to do the same about the day cream. Nerium AD came out with a lovely day moisturizer and it's just what my skin needed. They're running a special right now that's a steal! If you purchase both the day and night creams ($120) for three months, you will receive the day cream for free from there on out. That's a $40 savings. Day cream for free FOR LIFE? Yes please!
9. Remember when I cut fresh palm leaves from my front planters and used them for "A Little Joojing"? The first clippings died in 2 weeks, which is perfectly normal and expected. The second clippings are still alive and look the exact same. It's a little scary. It's been almost 3 months. I call them my vampire palms. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
10. I was devastated to find out that Whole Foods stopped carrying my beloved Whispering Angel Rose. What the heck? I take it as a personal attack.
Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I turned the heat on at the end of last week because we were finally getting chilly weather and I was freezing my buns off in the house. Now, the temps are back up to 80 and I'm roasting. Can we please get a little Fall up in here?!