I'm in denial that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away.
I'm Not Ready Yet!!!!!
I still have presents to buy and haven't wrapped a single thing!
Baby Girl still isn't potty trained! I used the old "Santa is either going to take your paci or your diapers when he comes" trick. She chose to keep her paci. She is nowhere even close to regularly going on the potty. Ugh.
I've been thinking about what it is that I really want for Christmas. I, honestly, don't need a thing. There are a few things that I would like to have so I've made my list below. I'm pretty sure I made Santa's "Nice List" this year so maybe he can ask his elves to make a few of these things.
1. These Red Flannel Parisian Pajamas look so cozy!
2. Have you heard of Rustic Cuff? I just discovered it through Instagram. These are gorgeous handmade cuffs for a very reasonable price. I love them all! The Infinity Cuff is amazing!
3. I still haven't broken down and purchased the Hunter High Gloss Brick Red Wellies. They're a must in this rainy city!
4. Every good pair of Hunter Wellies needs some comfy Welly Socks, right?
5. After this year's Annual Fall Harvest Party, I realized I need more serving ware. This Anthropologie Serving Set would be a lovely, glittery edition!
6. Speaking of dishes, my coffee mugs are shameful. I have mugs that are going on 15 + years old. All of the paint has gradually faded and they are just plain ugly. There are great mugs at Starbucks, Pottery Barn, Home Goods, and these Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mugs from Anthropologie! I like them mismatched, big, and interesting.
7. I'm pretty sure some form of this white faux fur throw has been on my Christmas and Birthday list for the past 1.5 years (as long as I've been a blogger).
8. It's true #firstworldproblems when you don't have any good pasta bowls. These Vera Wang Ombre Bowls are gorge.
9. I'm organizationally challenged when it comes to keeping addresses in one place. This Leather Address Book from Barneys (which is currently 50% off) should do the trick!
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll be adding more, right at the last minute to totally mess things up.
What are you asking Santa for Christmas?
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because Baby Girl told me she would pee in the potty if she could open one of the presents under the tree. She did, indeed, pee on command. My suspicions are confirmed. She's just being a stubborn little turd. Looks like I'm going to be wrapping my heart out and we're going to play her little game. I'm such a sucker.