I'm linking up with Amanda from Meet At The Barre today!
1. My GiGi NewYork grey cross-body bag came in. She's even more beautiful in person. Wow. The sale is still going on so hurry up and order one! There are some serious steals to be had. The grey color is sold out but the indigo and magenta bags are gorgeous too!
2. Sweet Kathleen from Life With Red named Baby Mama Juice as one of her top 5 favorite lifestyle blogs. Compliments like that always make my day! Thanks so much for the shout out and she put me in such amazing company that my head is a bit big this week! Go check out her fun blog! She said she enjoys my wine recommendations so here's another delicious Rose for $14.
3. My sweet Baby Girl was so excited about her "Frozen" dance class at camp this week. She was especially thrilled that they got a tutu for the final performance. She talked about that dang tutu every single day. She hadn't seen said tutu yet, but she was obsessed. After the sweet dance was over, she said she needed to take the tutu off and that the color wasn't as dark as Elsa's dress so she doesn't want it. Seriously?!
4. We had another offer on our house this week by the same people that low-balled us last time. Another lame attempt. The deal was a no-go. Still no packing in my future. Cheers to looking at this as a glass half full situation!
5. You didn't think you were going to get through this post without me mentioning the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale did you? I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make at least one recommendation. If I could only order one thing, I would pick this!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Next week is our summer extended custody vacation week so if you don't hear from me, you know that I'm parenting not one but 3 children! I will try to make an appearance! Have a good one friends!