It's Friday!!! You know what that means?
And, of course,
1. The strictest elimination diet/cleanse I've ever attempted ends tomorrow. I couldn't be happier. Full details on Monday but let's just say I set my expectations way too high with this one.
2. School starts on Monday. I know that sounds very mean mom of me but Baby Girl is only in preschool half days on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will be playing tennis and dancing ballet on two of those days. The other will be filled with dentist and doctor appts, infusion treatments, oil changes, hair appts, and maybe a "ladies who brunch" every now and then. I just like schedules. I'm over the pool and roasting in the hot summer weather. I'm ready for Fall and everything related to it!
3. My birthday is next Wednesday so whatever minimal progress I made in my physique will be negated by birthday dinners and wine consumption. Oh well. As the youngsters say, YOLO! Ha!
4. I planned Baby Girl's fourth birthday party and have invitations in hand! They are precious. We are having a very small princess party featuring Rapunzel and Elsa for a few of Ivey's friends and classmates. The best part is that we just have to show up and hand them a check. Now that's my kind of party!
5. I'm feeling much better after my infusion yesterday morning. Ah the miracles of modern medicine. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes. I get spoiled by feeling good and freak out a little when I have a flare. Bear with me. It's a long, interesting, hard journey. Love ya mean it!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because after 6 long days I finally can. I've missed it! It's been too long!