Happy Friday Friends!
We don't have anything major on the books for the weekend. Just a tennis lesson (seriously, I'm praying for rain, it's too dang hot) and a birthday party. Oh yeah, and back to healthy eating. I had some amazing birthday splurge meals and feel as big as a house!
Let's do the usual.....
These are my 5 favorite things from the week:
1. Well, my birthday turned out to be pretty wonderful despite my depression from crappy healthy news on Tuesday. I had so many tasty meals with so many friends. I got exactly what I asked for from Mr. BMJ (an "i" initial pendant) and I never even asked for it (thanks for the help Ashley!). My crazy generous friend Brooke got me a 90 minute massage that I enjoyed this morning. And I received so many sweet birthday wishes and sentiments from all of my friends on Facebook and Instagram! Thank you!
2. I finished this book last night. Man I'm obsessed with all of Liane Moriarty's books and jumped right into another one, "What Alice Forgot." We all loved "The Husband's Secret", right? Trust me when I say you have to read "Big Little Lies". It was even better.
3. Baby Girl had a great first week at preschool! Well, at least I think she did. Every time I ask a question about school, she says "I can't remember." Ha! Age 3 going on 13. Here are the mini-teenagers giving the 3 sign for the 3 year old class! Cuties! She refused to take off her name tag and book bag....
4. The schematic version of our house plans were finally approved! We've been working on them for about 9 months and the first version was rejected months ago so we had to make some major changes. This process is so slow but will be worth it eventually. Onto phase 2! Now if someone would just buy our house....
5. Decent television starts back in exactly 1 month. I can't wait. I'm a TV addict and proud of it! The one I'm most excited about revolves around this gorgeous lady! What shows will you be tuning into?
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because we've been talking about getting a puppy. I've always been more of a cat person, but I'm seriously obsessed with looking at puppies on the internet right now. There are so many breeds that I love (they're all small and fluffy). I mainly want it for Baby Girl's sake. It would be such a wonderful playmate for her and I want her to grow up with a pet. We need to wait until we're in the new house but who knows when that will be. I swear it's like baby fever but it's with puppies.