Hey there strangers!
We've been busy doing crazy cousin stuff around here, but I had to check in and give you my Friday Favorites.
1. I've had this dress in my "shopping cart" for weeks after seeing Atlantic-Pacific in it. Oh how I love this dress and she styled it to perfection. It's seriously the perfect Fall dress. And now you can get it on SALE with code "FRIENDLIEST"!!!
2. Baby Girl has changed her mind about her Halloween costume. She originally wanted to be Rapunzel but now wants to be a banana spider. ?!?!?! Where she got that, I will never know. We did some research and found an inspiration photo. We're changing the vest to a yellow puffer vest. We found some perfect spider legs in the Target Halloween department that we will DIY with yellow craft paint. The black tutu, black shirt, and black boots were also at Target. She's going to look so cute!
3. Lite Brites are back and better than ever. I'm just as excited about Baby Girl getting this for her birthday as she will be. I'm ready for some new toys to play with. What's better than getting to play with one of your favorite childhood toys with your daughter?
4. I'll be back next week with a gorgeous jewelry giveaway. We're doing the "photo shoot" this weekend now that it has finally stopped raining and I'm over my head cold. Be sure to check back and enter!
5. The forecast for the upcoming week is to die for. My cousin from Ohio is in heaven. Jeans, blouses, booties, and these new perfect flats from Target (that I got today and am obsessed with because they're so comfortable and cute and only $16.99).
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because it's Baby Girl's birthday weekend and we're celebrating for days! My sweetness is turning 4!