How is it already Friday? My days are really getting away from me. This happens every fall. It's such a busy time of year. Christmas is less than 9 weeks away. Mind blown.
Here are a few short stories about my weekly happenings.
1. Call Me Casper.... I ran out of my beloved Bare Minerals BareSkin Foundation a few days ago. I've been putting on whatever drug store products I could find at the back of my make-up drawer until I could get to Ulta. I was still using the darker color (#3) that I bought at the beginning of the summer (this stuff lasts forever) and need a much lighter shade now that I resemble one of Dracula's relatives. They matched me with a shade #1! Ha! I'm as pale as Bare Minerals deems possible. White girl problems.
2. Addicted to the Sauce.... I made Pioneer Woman's (I am obsessed with everything she makes) Spicy Shrimp on Monday. Oh My Word. Go out and get yourself some shrimp and make this dish as soon as you can. I honestly could have turned up the pan and drank the sauce. I'm salivating just thinking about it. I think it would be tasty to make chicken wings in place of shrimp. Honestly, anything would taste amazing in this sauce. I ate about half a crusty loaf of bread dipped in it. Yum.
3. A Name to Remember..... Ashley recommended the Better Than Sex Mascara a few weeks ago. I'm always on the hunt for the best mascara in the world, so I've been stalking the local Ulta, waiting for them to get it back in stock. I think it's a good sign that they're always sold out. Low and behold, they had it today when I got my foundation. It's good. Real good. No clumps, lots of drama, length, separation and volume. Try it especially because it has a cool name.
4. Can't Stop, Won't Stop.... Reading, that is. I've been reading like a mad woman lately. I have so many books to share, but I have to tell you about the last one. It's a page turner. Thrilling, romantic, trash. Just the way I like them.
5. Champagne Taste and Caviar Dreams.... I need to give up shopping. I swear that every time I go to a store, I fall in love with the most expensive thing for sale. I swear it must be a gift and I need to give in and accept it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Have a great weekend friends!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because my co-chairperson just basically quit on me for the big family night I'm planning at Baby Girl's school. WHY ME!!!!???? I'm trying to change it up and make it easier but need approval, volunteers, more funds, etc, etc. Please remind me of this next time I sign up to help out.