Linking up with Amanda from Kids & Cabernet today for Wino Wednesday!
You guys know by now that Rosé is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.
It's neither red nor white and the furthest thing from Great Aunt Ethel's sweet white zinfandel (yuck!).
It's pretty much perfect and there's really no reason to drink anything else.
I break all the rules and drink it year round (because I'm no dummy), but it definitely pairs perfectly with a warm, sunny day!
When choosing a Rosé at the store, remember that lighter is usually better and try to find one from the Provence region of France.
These are my current favorite Rosé wines in no particular order....
1. My new love is a delicious French beauty called Minuty. It's light, crisp, clean, and goes down way too easy. My friend, Carrie, recommended it and she loves wine as much as I do. No wonder I love to hang out with her! (wink, wink)
2. Jean-Luc Colombo Cape Bleue is on a few of the local wine menus in Charleston. It's a good one! Order it!
3. My rock, my love, my everything. My Whispering Angel.
4. La Vieille Ferme is super budget friendly and just right for casual, every day drinking. I call it my rooster wine. Whole Foods always has it on sale for $6.99. I buy it in bulk!
5. My neighborhood Harris Teeter started carrying this lovely label and I was overjoyed when I discovered how tasty it is!
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because I'm hanging out on the porch with the pooch this morning while the house inspection is underway. Fingers crossed!