Once again, I've been up to my eyeballs with life and haven't had an hour to spare to sit down on the computer and chat with my favorite blogger peeps. I miss it. I really do. I just have to prioritize right now during this crazy time, and blogging is near the bottom of the list.
I did feel the need to send a little note about the HUGE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
It starts today and ends on August 2nd. I would go ahead and get whatever you need now, because the good stuff doesn't last long.
These are my top 10 "needs" from the mega sale. What do you "need"? Did you get anything with the cardholder early access? I don't have a card (I'm saving myself from myself) so I didn't get first dibs. Boo Freaking Hoo. Add it to the long list of my first world problems.
1. I get compliments every time I wear my Kendra Scott earrings. I definitely "need" more colors. There are so many to choose from. I'm loving the pink!
2. I love these necklaces! Kendra Scott does no wrong and the tassels are fabulous. The green is perfect for Fall.
3. Speaking of green, I think the olive green color is THE color for Fall. I love love love these suede booties. What a fun neutral. They're super affordable too.
4. These may be the closest I'll ever get to my Stuart Weitzman wish list boots. They are a great look-alike and the price is a steal. My friend, Susan, has a pair and they're gorgeous in person!
5. The best thongs ever created. Love the prints!
6. These are my favorite brand of jeans and the Florence "Instasculpt" does wonders for all the issues on the lower half of the body!
7. Crossbody bags are one of the world's greatest inventions. They are a must for traveling! I love this pretty pink color on a chain.
8. I never ended up getting a bucket bag for the summer. I'm carrying the same purse as last summer. Oh the horror!!!! I think I definitely need to get this beauty for the Fall.
9. I've heard a thousand times over that this curling wand is a must for creating perfect waves.
10. This eyeshadow palette is $15. They're practically giving it away.
Finally, I have to rave about the White House Black Market end of season sale. I went in to return a shirt that I ordered and decided to return. I ended up getting an entire outfit for under $50. The jeans are $19.99. Wowzas.
p.s. Why do I drink Baby Mama Juice? Because my bad little puppy figured out how to climb over his play pen fence in the mud room. That led to scratching the door and pooping in the guest room. I was trying to be nice and give him a little freedom, but no more nice mommy. He's back in his crate and none too happy about it. Bad, bad, bad puppy. Happy weekend friends!